Well the thing is I like experimenting, doing new things and I will do anything that isn't to dangerous or scary. These things could be from reading a new book a friend has suggested to, trying out a new sport or going on a roller coaster. So here is me trying to have a go at blogging.
I know this might sound abit cliché to the book from Zoella because the character loves photography but it is a true fact that I love photography and I often have some type of camera with me whether it is my phone or my proper camera. i did not get this inspiration on my own my grandad and my dad love it as well with my dad actually getting paid for some of his work that he does. so obviously there will definitely be some photos on here not of me but there will pictures of places and different things that I find interesting.
I hope you enjoy my blog
Do any of you like to experiment??
if so what do you like doing??
bye bye for now Bethy boo xx
No comments:
Post a Comment