Wednesday, 7 January 2015

New curlers are my new best friend!

So its been Christmas I hope anyone who reads this has had a wonderful Christmas I know mine was brilliant and I hope you got what you asked for.

a things that I wanted more than anything this Christmas was a curling wand. I know the new curler that everyone wants is the babyliss pro curler but I was so scared of getting my hair stuck in it. I thought it would be easier and safer for me (as I'm a bit clumsy) to just go with a want.

I got the Remington CI52W0 (posh name) it is the most amazing curler ever I have long hair that reaches almost to my bum and I find it very difficult because as you can tell there is so much of it.

The way I have found easiest to curl my hair is my sectioning my hair off into the 3 parts, the bottom, middle and top. I have started with the bottom section of my hair I worked from the front back and then continued to do the same with the other sections.

 My best way to use this look is my having the top section left up in a ponytail as it keeps the hair out of my face and also looks good as well.

As im writing this i have just thought of an idea which will look good as well instead of having the top bit ad a ponytail you could have it in a messu bun with a bow or ribbion

No comments:

Post a Comment