Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Sibling trouble

Hiii I've decided that being anonymous is to hard as photos aren't the same without people in them because they just look boring and plain adding a person to the pictures hows you how much they are liking or not liking it.

So, onto the blog I have younger sister called Katie she is 8 years old and she really annoys me my older siblings don't live with me but I still see them and they don't annoy me. I know there is all the stuff about middle child problems but I'm only my Dads middle child not my mums so i guess it doesn't really apply to me.

It might be my age that's what everyone says anyway 'its your hormones' I feel like yelling at them and saying its not me it her, the little girl who looks like me but winds me up.

Sometimes I get believd say my uncle he will sit on his little chair in the corner when everyone else is doing soemthing and he will hear or see things that other epople dont alwys notice like how my ister does the things as soon as my parents backs are turned or do soemthing secrelty he notices.

im not going to drivel on cause there no point but for anyone who is experineicng the same problems i have finally learnt that is a part of life oe minute you we will be happy and nice then the next you will be screaming at each other for doing something.

comment if you have the same type of sibling or if fell the same with someone else
my sister katie and me not the best but here one time when we did get along 

No comments:

Post a Comment